[FLPERMACULTURE] cold climate permaculture

Michael Burns burns at panix.com
Wed Nov 9 16:45:11 GMT 2005

A little while ago, a few list members on the international permaculture list
discussed cold weather design. Here is an abridged version of useful facts and
pointers...

1. Useful Species List for Cold Climates
2. Larry Santoyo's comments
3. http://www.seedstrust.com

NOTE: Tonight at Greenstar, Steve Gabriel is ging a presentation on the basics
of permaculture beginning at 7 pm. Seating is limited, so you might want to
call Greenstar before showing up. This would be a good chance to talk to Steve
about any questions you may have about the course. Check out
http://www.flpci.org also.