[Mintwood-place] The Final Stage
Good, Karyn (DDOT)
Karyn.Good at dc.gov
Thu Oct 16 20:00:05 EDT 2003
Hello to everyone,
We have nearly finished the work on Mintwood. Here are a couple of items to
update everyone on the construction.
1. The light at 1844 Mintwood has been repaired.
2. The concrete in front of David Wild's home has been removed for
3. I have a few remaining issues including the final repair of some
residential steps and the planting of trees which I will have schedule
information for soon.
4. ***VERY IMPORTANT *** The construction crews are ready for final milling
and overlay of the street. This means the jersey barriers will be removed
on Friday. THE STREET WILL BE OPEN FRIDAY EVENING AND OVER THE WEEKEND for
parking and will resume normal activity. HOWEVER, MPD will be posting signs
this evening and tomorrow for "no parking - 7am - 5pm Monday, 10/20 and
Tuesday 10/21 - Towing Enforced" We are working with Councilmember Graham's
office and DPW to have a tow truck available Monday morning to tow trucks.
We will attempt to tow the trucks around the corner and try to find some
close spots. Please make sure to move your cars by 7am on Monday morning.
5. Milling will be done on Monday and the final overlay will be complete on
Tuesday (weather permitting).
Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.
Karyn E. Good
Communications Specialist, DDOT
Karyn.Good at dc.gov, e-mail
More information about the Mintwood-place